Profile: Adam Batty runs the film website Hope Lies At 24 Frames Per Second. Having recently completed his MA, he is now focussing his attentions on redefining the very concept of the regional film organisation, with SheffieldFilm.com.
Posts by adambatty:
- Editorial – Thoughts On Cannes
- Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby – In Review
- Notes On Robert Bresson’s L’argent
- Monday Blu(e)s And DVD
- MoC Goes Mumblecore
- Hope Lies at IDFest – Liveblog
- Le Petit Soldat – What On Earth Is That?
- The Programme For DocFest 2013
- Genre – A Different Slant On Star Trek Into Darkness
- J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek Into Darkness – In Review